The United for Aviation Technology Services Company (UATSC) is absolutely committed to the international standards and recommended practices defined by ICAO annexes, applicable documentation, CAAs regulations (CAR 143 & 173) in order to verify Safety and Quality and to meet our customers’ expectations.
We affirm this commitment. To bolster it, I am leading the efforts to establish and effectively implement the company Safety and Quality Management Systems. With these systems, we are committing ourselves to a strategy of continued improvement in the provision of quality and safety and services, relentlessly seeking to understand and analyse the expectations of our customers and striving to meet and exceed those expectations. We intend for these efforts to help us achieve the following goals:
- Gaining the trust of the local and international trainnees;
- Achieving an outstanding financial performance;
- Maintaining quality and safety services in the highest priority;
- Aiming to have ZERO non-compliance in all relevant CAA’s Audits;
- keeping abreast with the new technologies in the relevant systems and equipment of training services and aviation projects;
- Upgrading the competence and skills of the company personnel in this regard;
- Provision of highest quality and safe services and in timely manner; and
- Aiming to have a Safe workplace with ZERO Incidents.
I personally urge all the company staff to adhere to the spirit and the Company’s Safety and Quality Policy as well as the directives of the Quality Management System Docmentations, Safety manuals and their subordinate documents of the company’s policy and procedures manuals and operation manuals
General Manager of United ATS